Getting Ahead offers 16 session workshops, to groups of 8-12 participants.
In this workshop, participants take an in-depth look at financial instability
in their own lives, assess their strengths, decide to make a change, and
create their own written personal financial plan.
Who would benefit from the Workshop?
- Anyone looking to make a financial change in their life!
- Anyone able to commit to 16 sessions (currently held in the evenings).
- Anyone looking for peer support and motivation as they work on their financial goals!
How can someone get involved in the Workshops? (link to get involved)
- Sign up to serve a meal for the group.
- Become a facilitator to help lead and support the group in their path to change.
- Donate to Getting Ahead to keep the workshops going!
What’s up next for the Workshops?
Traditional Getting Ahead Programing is currently cancelled due to COVID-19. We are currently in the planning stages of adapting the workshop to be safely run in the Fall. We are hoping to offer a Waukesha Workshop in English and Spanish beginning in September. Please contact our office if you are interested in participating in it.