Getting Ahead needs financial support to operate. Even though most of the labor is done by volunteers, the program has two employees, supplies and equipment costs. The St. Vincent
de Paul Society of Waukesha County funds the program.
You can help making donations to St. Vincent de Paul to cover these types of costs:
- $1000 Your gift of $1000 would contribute to the success of one Getting Ahead workshop, allowing 12 individuals the opportunity to build more financially self-sufficient lives.
- $500 Your gift of $500 supports our early childhood education efforts.
- $100 Your gift of $100 sponsors a poverty seminar for the community. This donation means added awareness and brainstorming for solutions to poverty in our community.
- $50 Your gift of $50 supports our mentor trainings. This allows a space for mentors to learn the necessary skills to motivate and encourage program participants on their pathway to success.
- $25 Your gift of $25 provides a workbook to the program participant. This workbook is their tool for success in creating a plan for change in their life.
- Other: your gift will be allocated to where it is most needed in the program. We are grateful for your donation in any amount.
Donate now online at our secure site.
If you prefer to use the mail, make your check payable to St. Vincent De Paul of Waukesha County.
Send you contribution to:Geting Ahead Program
St. Vincent De Paul of Waukesha County
818 W. Sunset Drive
Waukesha, WI 53189