Do you want to…
- Improve your financial situation?
- Create your own plan for a more stable life ?
- Review your own resources?
- Explore community resources that help you grow?
- Find a group of people to help you?
- Become more self-sufficient?
Then the Getting Ahead workshop may be for you. This 16-session “kitchen table” workshop helps you develop your own plan for a more financially secure life. The program is offered at no cost to you. You will have the support of facilitators to help you navigate the workshop plus a mentor to work one-on-one with you outside of class. After completing the workshop, you are invited to join our Alumni community that provides continued support of your plan.
To support you on your pathway to more a more financially secure life, the program provides:
- Family meals before work sessions
- A stipend to support transportation needs and recognize the volue of the information you contribute to the session
- Mentor support and guidance