St. Vincent Waukesha County

Society of St. Vincent de Paul of Waukesha County, Inc. 818 W. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI 53189


Help Us Help Others
Your donations help us help people in your neighborhood, in your community and throughout Waukesha County. How do your donations help us help others? Check out our 2012 recap of our members at work, our programs and ministries!   There are several ways you can donate:

Donate your time as a volunteer. We have very few paid positions, so volunteers are the lifeblood of our outreach to those in need. Your time is a precious gift, and we welcome it. Please see the Volunteer tab for detailed information about volunteering your time.

Donate items to our Thrift Stores. For those in need, we provide vouchers for household goods and clothing from our stores (at no charge). Other people simply purchase bargains at our stores and we use those funds to support our outreach ministries.  Your donated items fund outreach!
All types of clothing (in any condition) and house hold items can be dropped off at either thrift store location.  Also, we gratefully accept gently used furniture at either our Waukesha or Oconomowoc thrift store locations.  Or, donors can call (262) 569-0763 to arrange for a furniture donation pick up.  A receipt is provided for all donations.

Donating made easier!
St. Vincent de Paul Clothing and Shoe Donation Bins In Your Neighborhood!

Find a St. Vincent de Paul Donation Bin near you!  Click here: Donation Bin – Locations

February 2013
Channel 5 (CBS – 58) featured a video segment about the various donation bin companies placed in our neighborhoods.  Click here to view the clip:

Donate through Planned Giving

 Planned Giving Brochure

Donate money. Cash donations are used in two important ways

  1. Donations given to St. Vincent de Paul through your local Catholic church are used directly as aid for rent, utilities and food to those whom we assist through our person-to-person home visits.
  2. Donations given to the St. Vincent de Paul general fund help pay for our outreach ministries. The amount of outreach we undertake is based on the funds received.

How can I donate money?
You make a monetary donation in three ways:

1. Click on the ‘Donate Now’ button below to use a credit card. (3% of credit card donations go to a vendor transaction fee.)

2. Send a personal check to St. Vincent Waukesha County,
818 W. Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI  53189. (100% of personal check donations go directly to those we serve.)

3. Drop your donation into the St. Vincent de Paul poor box, located in the parish hall of any Waukesha County Catholic church.
Make the check payable to St. Vincent Waukesha County.

Donations may be designated to the ministry program of your choice!

Donate - Just Give

Donate a Vehicle.  If it rolls, floats or flies, we can accommodate the donation.

Why choose the Society of St. Vincent de Paul for your vehicle donation?  It is a simple answer, “Money raised locally ~ serves the poor locally.”    Click the icon  below to learn more or to donate a vehicle.

Donations made locally are used and distributed throughout Waukesha County neighborhoods.

The Society of Vincent de Paul Waukesha County, Inc. is a IRS qualified 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.

Thank you !